Cabin In The Woods.
This was a very different, challenging project! We started with a very rotten raised area of decking which was unsafe to work on and to make things even more exciting it had a summer house sitting on it!
So we started by lifting the front and then the rear of the summerhouse with acrow props, inserting more RSJ's and timbers to spread the weight of the building over a bigger area, once this was complete we could then start to replace the decking around the building, as we did this, new joists were inserted between the summerhouse and the newly installed RSJ's and timber supports, so by the time we had finished the summerhouse was sat on completely new timber. Once we had replaced all the decking we then installed a new set of stairs and a handrail with a solid timber top and two rows of manilla rope.
Below is a collection of pictures taken before, during and after this project.